Janeadavi replied

291 weeks ago

Legion Full Movie Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Legion, based on the Marvel Comics by Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz, is the story of David Haller (Dan Stevens), a troubled young man who may be more than human. Diagnosed as schizophrenic as a child, David has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for years. Now in his early 20's and free once again, David loses himself in the rhythm of the structured regimen of daily life: breakfast, lunch, dinner, therapy, medications, sleep. David spends the rest of his time in companionable silence alongside his chatterbox friend Lenny (Aubrey Plaza), a fellow patient whose life-long drug and alcohol addiction has done nothing to quell her boundless optimism that her luck is about to change. The pleasant numbness of David's routine is completely upended with the arrival of a beautiful and troubled new patient named Syd (Rachel Keller). Inexplicably drawn to one another, David and Syd share a startling encounter, after which David must confront the shocking possibility that the voices he hears and the visions he sees may actually be real.
David Haller is a patient in a mental hospital. He has been there for several years now and life is pretty much uneventful. Then one day a new patient, beautiful Syd, arrives and he is immediately smitten by her. Little does he realise how his life is about to be turned upside and him discover special powers that he never knew he had.
I could only get as far as episode seven and gave up. This show is a complete mess! I'm not sure what it's trying to be, but it's trying really hard at something, and failing miserably. Character traits are inconsistent, the acting is hammy, the story is silly and goes nowhere. They've used every trick possible to create atmosphere and it doesn't work. It's obvious and overwrought. A couple of episodes go off into some poorly executed surreal scenario that just drags on and on. It really feels as if they're padding the story (whatever that is!) out. If you're going to halt the (already slow) story for a couple of episodes of nonsense, at least be visually stunning or groundbreaking or something. Nope! No more of that, thank you. I'd rather watch grass grow.
save yourself an hour and only watch the last ten minutes (if at all), only the last 10 minutes have any relevancy. this is easily worst show to have marvel&#39;s name attached to it (aside from possibly lucky man, which I haven&#39;t seen yet).<br/><br/>not only that but after having seen the show and looked up the character, can say without a doubt this is the dumbest superhero/antihero I&#39;ve ever heard of… yeah split personalities (at least 49) that give him virtually every power conceivable including the abilities to warp time and change reality… that&#39;s some weak-ass imagination marvel/Stan lee.<br/><br/>would&#39;ve given the show a 1, but the CGI isn&#39;t bad…. and the acting could be worse (possibly).

A Legion soundtrack, including scene descriptions, can be found on Tunefind.
a5c7b9f00b
The Long Road Home full movie downloadRua M o nica tamil dubbed movie torrentHalo: Combat Evolved in hindi free downloadPride and Prejudice and Zombies full movie in hindi free download mp4download full movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in hindiCold Comfort malayalam full movie free downloadKevin's Epic Adventures movie free download in hindiDeception III: Dark Delusion movie download in mp4Episode 1.104 full movie download in hindiEqually Uneven full movie in hindi 720p download
Please log in to post a reply.